mei-

月曜日, 4月 25, 2005

2.4 test[monday]

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
its the 2.4 run test omg omg omg omg omg omg
and i was jelly-ing in my legs and butterfly-ing in my stomach and having every other symptoms of nervous-ness before the run.
man. i feel so guilty. Kell, shann, ess, ying them were cheering on me. first time i had so much moral support in my life. i felt so (fill in word here) [dunno what word to use] that i told myself that i must must must MUST at get less than 14mins [less than last year] for all the support that they gave me. but ARGH! i cant believe what i've done! i have no idea what was going on in my head, i actually walked!!! Kell tried to stop me from walking by "MEI!GO!" and pushing me.
seriouslly, i could not have gotton more support than that from her but wth, in the end i still walked... deborah pushed and ran the last round with me too. oh man, you guys, i love u all. [Ii Love You Three Wisdom!]
im so sorry kelly! and everyone else that supported me too. To make it up right, next year, i'll show you guys that i can do it for less than 14mins!!
spilt it.
posted by mei- at 6:36 午後

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

<< Home